“We're not really growing…”
This is, by far, the most common concern that brings people here. Slow growth or no growth is painful, especially when the survival of your organization depends on getting members to join and renew.
1. Start by completing The Member Experience Scoresheet. It's available for free in The Help Hub. The Scoresheet will provide you with a specific score for 8 stages of member experience. This information will help us focus in on the root of the problem.
2. After you get your scores, schedule an Exploratory Call with Joy to discuss the results and what we can offer to help.
3. Our recommendations are going to be based on what we think it will take to build on the strengths, or address the gaps, identified by The Scoresheet. Sometimes, these are things that you can do on your own. Sometimes, it may involve a facilitated session for yourself, your team or your Board. The call will help us determine the best step forward.
“We'd like to do more with our website and database…”
It's hard to be engaging and provide exceptional member care without the right technology. When an organization is heavily dependent on volunteers like Committee members or a Board, implementing new technology can feel insurmountable.
1. Schedule an Exploratory Call with Joy to determine if Wild Apricot is a viable option for your organization.
2. You can find information about Wild Apricot's functionality and pricing on their website. The software is specifically designed for small to mid-sized associations and nonprofits.
3. If Wild Apricot is a good fit, we approach projects in 3 stages: Planning, Design and Implementation.
4. We will prepare a written proposal/contract for your review. A “typical” project can be completed within about 30 days after the planning meeting happens. We offer both 100% done-for-you implementations, as well as an option where we work alongside you and simply help you with the tricky parts.
5. With your approval of the contract, and payment of the first stage, work will commence.
“We've got growing pains…”
Perhaps the opposite problem of slow/no growth, is the challenge of having awkwardly paced growth. You may not be certain whether hiring a staff person is the right move. You'd love to have an actual team, but you really only have the budget to hire one person.
1. Schedule an Exploratory Call with Joy to discuss where you think you might need some help.
2. If it seems like our team can help, you'll get a written proposal/contract covering the specific scope of work.
3. With your approval of the contract and initial payment, work will commence.
4. You'll have a designated team member who serves as your primary contact. The team lead will pull in additional resources as needed to accomplish the work.