You've never been the type of person who is comfortable standing in one place, so this feeling of being stuck is uncomfortable. You're tired of circling around the same old thoughts and having the same old conversations. Or maybe you're so busy on other things, you can't even find time to think about *this* problem. But you know it's there and that it will still be there tomorrow, next month, and next year if you don't do something about it.
The Boost is a one-time injection of new thinking. It's an intensive planning experience in which the issue that has you feeling stuck is thoroughly assessed and addressed. With this program, you gain a clear path forward so that you can shake off the stucky-ness and move forward with enthusiasm toward growth.
- have a growth challenge that you need to solve
- want to find the fastest path forward
- feel like you need a breakthrough because you’re not sure what to do next (or keep circling around the same conversations without a break-through)
- prefer to skip over the fluff
- are open to hearing fresh perspective and new ideas
This program provides…
- a specific path forward that is based on what is actually do-able for you given your unique circumstances
- expert guidance related to sequencing (do this, then this, then this), including the amount of time or resources that you can expect that the steps will require
- a compelling written guide that you can share with with stakeholders that reflects your direction – use it to align your own efforts, or that of Committees and/or your Board
- renewed confidence that what you’re wanting is completely within reach
How we deliver those results…
- one-on-one, focused planning
- thorough review of what's currently happening, as well as what’s worked and what hasn’t in the past
- industry and competitor research done-for-you, as needed to provide additional insight
- review of any background information you can provide (past member surveys, focus group results, minutes from Board planning meetings)
- expert guidance from someone who has had behind-the-scenes visibility into hundreds of associations, trade groups and membership-based nonprofits
- a written guide that includes recommendations that are actually do-able because they are not one-size-fits-all, but instead thoughtfully reflect your organization's unique situation and the resources that you have available to you
- follow-up check-in opportunities, so that you're never alone in implementation
“Often when I have hired consultants, I have been left with meaningless stacks of paper and a myriad of theories that I have no idea how to execute. In the end, I feel more overwhelmed and exhausted than I did when I started.
My experience working with Joy Duling has been entirely different. Joy provides ‘hands-on' tactics that are easy to execute. But, best of all, you see results… and fast.”
“Joy Duling and her team have been a vital resource for Affordable Assisted Living Coalition since we began in 2006.
With Joy's help, AALC has grown and developed and is able to operate without a large staff. Joy works tirelessly on our behalf, is very responsive and has helped solve any issues we encounter from our logo, website, membership, bookkeeping and even strategic planning.
I'm not sure we would exist without her capable help. I know we wouldn't be as functional.”
“Hi, Joy, I have some awesome news…
WE WERE APPROVED FOR THE ADOLESCENT
SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM………
I AM SO THRILLED…. THANK YOU SO
MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SKILLS… GOD BLESS YOU>>>>>>>”
“Joy Duling has the uncanny ability to take a raw idea and turn it into an absolute masterpiece. She is a real pleasure to work with.“
“Amazing! You captured all the essentials and I can see the ‘Joy' in this community already!“