You work hard for your organization and your members, yet you know that you cannot possibly continue under the current workload. You'd love to surround yourself with smart people who share your enthusiasm for your mission and can lighten your load, but who would you hire? and how would you train them? and how soon could they start? and would they actually stick around? and what if you hire them and they can't actually do all the things you need them to do?
TeamShare is the solution to hiring headaches. One contract with us and we handle all your support needs – mixing and matching expertise from our team to help you in exactly the way you need – from general administration, to member services, to specialty skills like proposal writing, funding research, conference coordination, policy creation, annual report drafting, survey creation, graphic design, etc. No need to juggle multiple freelancers. No need for extensive training or providing a place for a new team member to sit. Plus, we provide our own back-up staff, so you never have to worry about downtime at all.
Pricing for TeamShare starts at $855 for a 10-hour block. Hours do not expire and can be applied to any service we offer.
We can also arrange for monthly recurring retainers for clients who have larger ongoing needs. Most retainer arrangements start at $3000/month. The fee is always flat-rate and depends on the scope of work that you need completed each month.
All TeamShare packages include:
- a dedicated project manager who is friendly, approachable and gets to know your organization well
- software and business practices that allow our team to function seamlessly as your staff, while The Joy of Membership brand stays invisible to your members and other stakeholders
- a structured process for handling your support requests quickly and reliably
- access to a vetted, highly-skilled team of specialists, including administrative assistants, copywriters, graphic artists, and technologists
- “how to” guidance based on our real world experience with hundreds of associations, trade groups and membership-based nonprofits – ideal when you’re not certain about the best approach, system, or software to use to get something done
- progress tracking and laser-focused status updates
“Joy Duling and her team have been a vital resource for Affordable Assisted Living Coalition since we began in 2006.
With Joy's help, AALC has grown and developed and is able to operate without a large staff. Joy works tirelessly on our behalf, is very responsive and has helped solve any issues we encounter from our logo, website, membership, bookkeeping and even strategic planning.
I'm not sure we would exist without her capable help. I know we wouldn't be as functional.”
“Joy and her team are professional, efficient and talented. Whether they are organizing events, coordinating meetings, formatting documents or managing my schedule, I have the utmost confidence in their abilities.
They have given me back much more than an extra hour in my day; they have given me my work-life balance back.
If you are looking for a little or even a lot of extra assistance, I simply cannot recommend Joy and her team enough.
It is one of the best decisions I have made as a trade association executive director.”