You work hard for your organization and your members, yet you know that you cannot possibly continue under the current workload. You'd love to surround yourself with smart people who share your enthusiasm for your mission and can lighten your load, but who would you hire? and how would you train them? and how soon could they start? and would they actually stick around? and what if you hire them and they can't actually do all the things you need them to do?
TeamShare is the solution to hiring headaches. One contract with us and we handle all your support needs – mixing and matching expertise from our team to help you in exactly the way you need – from general administration, to member services, to specialty skills like proposal writing, funding research, conference coordination, policy creation, annual report drafting, survey creation, graphic design, etc. No need to juggle multiple freelancers. No need for extensive training or providing a place for a new team member to sit. Plus, we provide our own back-up staff, so you never have to worry about downtime at all.
- know you need help, but you don’t want to hire someone to sit in your office directly
- have the budget to hire one person, but you know that expecting that one person to have all the different types of expertise that you’d love to have would be like looking for a unicorn
- don’t want to find, vet, and manage a bunch of different contractors
- wish you just had one place to send “I need help” requests and the work would magically get done
This program provides…
- a BIG sense of relief because you now DO have one place to send help requests that results in everything *magically* getting done
- support functions that operate seamlessly as part of your organization
- access to specialty services like:
– proposal writing
– funding research
– conference planning and support
– policy writing
– annual report creation
– member surveys
– graphic design
– website maintenance
– and more… if you need it to run your organization and/or grow, we probably have a person on our team or in our network who does it
- a team that clearly cares about your success as much as you do
- the ability to scale up or down as your needs change without worrying about whether employees or contractors are going to be available
How we deliver those results…
- a perfectly-matched project manager who is friendly, approachable and gets to know your organization well
- software and business practices that allow our team to function seamlessly as your staff, while The Joy of Membership brand stays invisible to your members and other stakeholders
- a structured process for handling your support requests quickly and reliably
- access to a vetted, highly-skilled team of specialists, including administrative assistants, copywriters, graphic artists, and technologists
- “how to” guidance based on our real world experience with hundreds of associations, trade groups and membership-based nonprofits – ideal when you’re not certain about the best approach, system, or software to use to get something done
- progress tracking and laser-focused status updates
“Joy Duling and her team have been a vital resource for Affordable Assisted Living Coalition since we began in 2006.
With Joy's help, AALC has grown and developed and is able to operate without a large staff. Joy works tirelessly on our behalf, is very responsive and has helped solve any issues we encounter from our logo, website, membership, bookkeeping and even strategic planning.
I'm not sure we would exist without her capable help. I know we wouldn't be as functional.”
“Joy and her team are professional, efficient and talented. Whether they are organizing events, coordinating meetings, formatting documents or managing my schedule, I have the utmost confidence in their abilities.
They have given me back much more than an extra hour in my day; they have given me my work-life balance back.
If you are looking for a little or even a lot of extra assistance, I simply cannot recommend Joy and her team enough.
It is one of the best decisions I have made as a trade association executive director.”