Congratulations to the Chicago Area Business Aviation Association on their recent transition to the Wild Apricot member management platform.
Taking on such a significant project is a big undertaking for any association, but especially one that relies heavily on the voluntary contributions of Board and Committee members.
Ultimately, CABAA decided that the change would be worth the investment to gain long-term benefit from features like:
- automatic renewal notifications and online payments = less time chasing down payments
- committee lists for their website that instantly update when a change is made in the member database = less worry about having information on the site that is out-of-date
- an integrated broadcast messaging system = no more bcc'ing members in Outlook, no more worries about keeping distribution lists in sync, and no need to pay for separate software like Constant Contact
- multiple levels of administrative access = more association members can be engaged in creation of content without having to give unwarranted access to other administrative functions
- online event registration and sponsorship payments = all the financials in one place
The organization's finished site gives them the runway they need to take off and soar the association to new heights. They have full access to manage every aspect of the look and feel, and content of their new site, along with the administrative functions they need to manage their association professionally and with ease.
Here's what Mark Quandahl, CABAA Board Member & Membership Chair, had to say about working with our team on the project,
“We chose to get help with our migration to Wild Apricot so that we could become more organized and standardized with our association’s operations. We wanted to have a professional looking site and to save time building it.
Joy Duling is one of the hardest working, honest, and best communicators I have ever met. Her three step “Planning, Design & Coached Set Up” options were a perfect fit for us. Joy took care of the trickiest and most complex part of our migration from our old systems and then coached us through the rest of the set up. Her response time is always quick and concise, never leaving you wonder what your next steps should be. She always gets you an honest answer or directs you to the answers you need, with no excuses.
We immediately saw results from the effort. New members started signing up and editing their profiles with no assistance before we even announced the site!
The Joy of Membership team is a true “Joy” to work with. We will be using their services for the foreseeable future.”
It was truly our pleasure to support CABAA on their implementation. If you'd like to see what their association has done with the platform, you can visit their site at cabaa.com.
Joy Duling is Founder and CEO of The Joy of Membership. Since 2005, Joy and her team have helped associations, trade groups and membership-based nonprofits run their programs more easily and deliver exceptional member care.
You can find FREE tools, tips and training to help you run and grow your membership organization in The Joy of Membership Help Hub.